Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Swim Lessons

Summer is almost here, although sometimes I have to question since we have had such crazy weather this Spring. We began swim lessons this week and this is the first year for Taylor. She takes after her father and anyone that knows Shon will tell you that there is hardly an ounce of fear inside of him. He is the biggest dare devil that I know and I have to remind him of his responsibilities to his family before he does anything. Much to my chagrin, Taylor is just like her father. Avery is very cautious and careful (a lot like me) and Taylor gives no thought to danger. When it was time for the girls to get into the water, Taylor jumped right in and got down to business. At one point in the lesson I looked over and she had gone out so far that the water was almost over her head. Had this been Avery she would have been crying and freaking out but Taylor was smiling and having fun. I almost panicked but had to remind myself that she is learning, is with a teacher and I have nothing to worry about (but I am a mom and worry is part of my job). I was glad to see that they LOVED their swim lessons and the only tears that were shed were because we had to leave. These girls are too fun.

Just before their lesson. So excited!
Sitting together, waiting for their turn. I LOVE this pic of them together



No comments: