Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Rosemary Potatoes


I grew up with a mom that hated cooking. She often said that she would rather clean toilets then cook. Even though my mom detested the kitchen she made delicious food. I remember my first year in college I received a wake up call and realized that I didn't know a thing about cooking, where to find certain ingredients in the supermarket, or what to do with the ingredients once I purchased them. This has been a learning process for me but one I can honestly say that I enjoy. I LOVE food. I don't know why but I really enjoy tasty, fulfilling food. I don't over indulge (ok maybe a little right now but I am 9 months pregnant, so give me a break) but I strive to enjoy everything in moderation. I am always on the look out for delicious, healthy recipes and I just found one, Rosemary Potatoes, which will be the perfect side dish to my pork tenderloin tonight. I thought I would share this if anyone is interested.

1 comment:

MOLLY said...

i will be trying these... as soon as i learn how to mince!