Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day 2010

Today is Father's Day and I would like to just say how much I appreciate and love all the good men that I know in my life, especially my husband Shon, my father, father in-law, brothers and good friends that have impacted my life for good. I see so clearly how important it is to have a good male role model for my girls as they grow and how grateful I am to their daddy for fulfilling his responsibilities in that area.

Avery and Tay made a tie for their dad and grandpa's for Father's Day and the girls were so happy to see that they wore them to church today. We hope you know how much we love, appreciate and value all that you do for us. Happy Father's Day!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Congrats on baby #3! You are the most darling mom, and your girls are so lucky to have you as their mom. I miss seeing you. We are in NY for the summer for Jeremy's internship, but when we get back I want to come see you and your new babe...