Saturday, January 17, 2009
I love my three year old!
I love three year old's! I know that might sound shocking but my Avery is so much fun right now. The tantrums I can do without but she is saying such funny and cute things. The other day we were all sick with the flu and I was in bed. She climbed up and tucked me into bed and put her hand on my forehead and said..."Don't you worry, I'm not going anywhere." Then she said, "let me check your temperature," and put her hand on my forehead. "Oh, yup, you have a beber." (TRANSLATION...a fever). I was laughing so hard I almost felt better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sorry to hear you've not been well. I'm sure Avery will nurse better!! Keep warm.
Hugs,
Carol x
Just catching up on some blogs (it's been a long time). I can't wait to see you tomorrow and cute little Avery. She is so cute.
Post a Comment