
The other day I was shopping at the store with Shon and the girls. We were picking up a few needed items and on the list were eggs. I walked over to the dairy section and my worst nightmare happened, I picked up the carton and out fell an egg onto the floor. I was so embarrassed and didn't know what to do and of course it was Saturday so the store was packed. All of a sudden my little Avery yelled "Mommy...... you dropped the eggs!!!! Mommy you dropped the eggs!!!" She repeated this over and over again in a very loud concerned voice. My face suddenly turn red and I was headed for the door. You see, my Avery thought she was doing me a favor by telling me that I had dropped the eggs when really the situation turned south and I became even more embarrassed. I have realized that having a three year old means that NOTHING is kept quiet and my flaws are laid out for all to see!!! I guess I better prepare myself for further humiliation.

5 comments:
too funny, just leave it to kids to tell it how it is. I'm so glad I can see your blog again. We need to do lunch again soon. I just posted on Marni's too, lets do a lunch day this week or next? I'll call you...
Kids won't let you get away with anything. That's so funny!!
That is classic. One time we snuck in popcorn and Jordan totally yelled as we gave them the tix, "Why did we bring our own popcorn."
See, when you go private you don't up-date the blog anymore! Are you still alive? How is it going?
How many times do kids embarrass us?
Don't worry Critch, you will get your own back when the come home in their teens and you can show all the cute photos of them as babies I find the one in the bath works particularly well for my teenage sons and their girl friends lol
Love Dawn xx
Post a Comment