Oh...and when Avery got up in front of all the primary kids, she froze like a block of ice. Shon ended up giving the entire scripture, but at least I have proof that she did know it! Maybe next time she will have the courage. We are proud of her regardless!!
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Avery's Scripture in Primary
This is Avery's first year in Primary. She is a Sunbeam and was a little worried about going. Last Sunday, she was assigned to give the scripture. We practiced all week and a few days before she was due to give it she rattled it off without my help. I was amazed and proud of her! This is Avery before church, practicing her scripture Moses 1:39
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Next time just wheel the DVD player in with the TV and play it in case she freezes. That is so cute!
Too cute! I think it's adorable that Shon had to do it--oh how many daddy's have had that opportunity!
Oh my goodness I am tearing up she is a star, and it was fantastic to hear your voice. Next time turn the camera round after and say HI mwah xxxxx
Post a Comment