Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tagged

Marni tagged me. So, here are six random things you may not know about me

1. I am a Diet Coke lover. I prefer caffeine free Diet Coke but will occasionally go for the hard stuff. I don't know why, but I really love the taste.

2. I have a dimple in my right knee. I broke my leg twice (two different times) in the same year, when I was eight years old. The dimple is a scar from the pin that held my leg in traction for two weeks. It is my biggest pet peeve when someone touches it!

3. I love to cook/bake. Every Day Italian is my favorite Food Network show. I love to try new recipes. I would spend all day cooking if I had a husband that liked to eat.

4. This is a year of first for me. First time in NYC and first time to Hawaii. Loved NYC, can't wait for Hawaii.

5. I was named after my great grandma Emily Davis. She was only 4ft. 11. Lucky for me I beat her by 2 1/2 inches. I think my parents got it right when they named me after her.

6. I wear a size 3 1/2 shoe. If there is one thing that I would change about myself this would be it however, I don't know of a Dr. that does feet enhancement.....do you? It is very difficult to find shoes with out bows or "The little Mermaid" on them. I have found that Nordstroms kids is the best place to find adult looking shoes for kids. Sad thing is, I am not a kid!

Okay....Bonnie, Erin, Kerri, Karli & Carol. You have been tagged.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I knew three of the six! Pretty good for not seeing you in what 9-10 years?

Marni Bown said...

YOu had me cracking up on the foot enhancements. So the similarity about our names is crazy. Looks like both our parents got it right.

Katie said...

Too funny!! I love reading your blogs! It makes me feel like we're still able to hang out. :) I miss you, girl!! I promise I'll call you back soon.

Katie

Andrea said...

Hey! Joe wants to go golfing with Shon on Saturday, but we don't have a way of getting a hold of you guys--sad.... Call me when you get a sec.! Can't wait to chat! LOVES!

Tiffany said...

That was fun to read! Thanks! I can't believe your husband doesn't love to eat! Most husbands would be in heaven having a wife that "loves" to cook! And your feet story is great! I'm trying to decide which is worse, your Little Mermaid shoes, or my wicked step-sister giant feet... hmmm...

{Brooke} said...

Shon's gonna get it!!! HaHa. Oh, and Lacey :0)

Peerys Posse said...

Why didn't you let everyone know about Petite Feet the grwon up shoe in you!!!!
Love it I was laughing so hard.
Tracy

Peerys Posse said...

would you mind giving me Lizzy Marie's email. I cannot get a hold of her
Tracy

Bonnie said...

It is so fun to learn new things about you. You are hilarious...foot enhancements, huh?