1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
EVERYBODY PLAY!
I want to see what memories are out there!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Hi. I remember the first time we met - it was raining (no surprise there!!) and you were wet and I remember knowing there an then that we would be friends forever. I remember the lessons we used to have on a Tuesday morning and all the things I learnt from you. You are by far the nicest person I have ever met and I'm am grateful that you still consider me a friend and that we are still in contact. Thanks for being you Emily.
I remember meeting you at UVSC at cheer tryouts! I thought you were the cutest little thing ever! You have such a great spirit about you and were a great example throughout. I also remember coming to your farewell and then seeing you after your mission back at a game when I was coaching!
Hi!! Thanks for your messages! It is good to hear that I am not alone it my obsession...in fact, my neighbors and I were up until 11:30 last night watching the preview for it and talking "Twilight"....pathetic, I know. We're back in Utah for 3 days and then we are off to Oregon, but we will definitely get together when we get back. We miss you too!
Anyway, one of my memories of you was the first time you invited me over to your house with Luke for lunch. We talked like we had known each other forever and I loved how happy and easy you were to talk to. I knew we'd be friends for ever and I am SO glad that I was right. You are so great and I hope we can get together soon! Sure miss you!!!
Em... I'm not going to lie. The first time I saw you I was like man this girl is short!!! Then, I always actually hoped you would marry my brother, but I can't blame you for not!! ;0)
Witch, witch . . . turn her into a witch!
I'm just glad we got to hang out at play group last Thursday. It was fun getting to know you and your cute girls better.
I had no idea you were unto Twilight... You for sure need to check out my blog as I have several post about the Twilight series. Also, you have to be a mega Twilight fan aka: "Twilighter" to join the We Know The Good Stuff Blog, aka: WKTGS so you'll have to check into that!
I have too many memories with you. I do remember always thinking you are so cute. I want to be cute like Emily. I remember feeling a bond that we were the "short ones" in the family. I admired that you were able to find shoes in your size. It gave me hope that I could find some in my size.
here's a memory that makes me smile.... we used to wear our puffy slips from chalk cirlce, choreograph numbers to 'Hey Mickey' and Tad would tell us that he could get us a show at the 49th St. Galleria "because he was a boy scout!" do you remember that? that's one of my favorites - we were going to be FAMOUS, scouts honor!
Post a Comment