Thursday, May 22, 2008

American Idol....

I was so excited to watch American Idol last night. I haven't been able to watch it the past month because of our transition but I was excited to see David vs. David in the finale. I was really pulling for David Archuleta and I was sad that he didn't win. Why was I so sad you ask? Some might say it is because he is from Utah and well, I am from Utah. Or that we are both members of the same faith. Okay, so maybe that had a "little" something to do with my opinion, but really, there was so much more that I loved about him.

He has an incredible voice and has really grown during this competition. I loved watching him from beginning to end and see him blush and just be himself and do what he loves to do. I don't know David, probably never will meet him but there is something very sincere and real about him. That is a quality that people, even David can't fake. He really loves to sing and that is evident because of the energy that he brings to the stage. I have no doubt that he will be a great singer and accomplish a lot through out his life. Hopefully he will stay connected to the people and values that make him the person that so many people love. I had to upload this song he sang last night with One Republic. This is the David that I can't wait to hear in the future! Best of luck David....

No comments: