A few months ago Dave, Shon's step dad got him into road biking. He encouraged Shon to enter into a Century ride which is 105 miles. Dave, Kerri, Shon and a few of their friends went on this Century ride. Shon did very well for his first long ride and I am very proud of him. It's probably a good thing that he went on this Century ride because he entered into the very popular race LOTOJA and found out that he was selected to participate. This is a race in early September and goes from Logan, UT to Jackson Hole, WY. It is about a 200 mile bike ride so it looks like he has a bit of training to do. Shon way to go... I am super proud of you.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Shon the speed racer!
A few months ago Dave, Shon's step dad got him into road biking. He encouraged Shon to enter into a Century ride which is 105 miles. Dave, Kerri, Shon and a few of their friends went on this Century ride. Shon did very well for his first long ride and I am very proud of him. It's probably a good thing that he went on this Century ride because he entered into the very popular race LOTOJA and found out that he was selected to participate. This is a race in early September and goes from Logan, UT to Jackson Hole, WY. It is about a 200 mile bike ride so it looks like he has a bit of training to do. Shon way to go... I am super proud of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congrats Shon! That's really far. Also, Emily I love Archuleta. I was so-o sad he didn't win. He deserved it more. Cute house too!!! Love ya
Hi Emily! I found you off of Tracy's blog. You have such a cute family!! I'm glad you have a blog and I can see how your doing!!
Love,
Jeannette
Way to go Shon.
Post a Comment