Thursday, May 22, 2008

Taylors 1st Birthday











My baby has turned one. We had a birthday party with our families last weekend and we had such a great time. We did a little BBQ, opened presents and watched the Jazz lose to the Lakers (we were all sad except Shon. He always goes against the grain...)I just can't believe it has been a year since she was born. She is such a sweet baby. She really is such a great little girl. She is so tender and loving and always wants to be in her mommy's arms. I know it won't always be this way so I need to enjoy this. Taylor is such a joy. Happy birthday baby! I love you so much.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Hey!! Joe said the other day, "Aren't Shon and Emily in Utah now?" And I was like, "Oh yeah!!! We need to see them!" So, we need to see you guys! Joe leaves for CO Springs in 2 weeks for the internship at Ft. Carson. He said that he was bummed that Shon wouldn't be there to do the river rafting trip again this year. :) So, let us know when we can get together and play. It will be so great, especially since it should start to be so nice and the kids can play outside. Sorry for the novel. I'll go. Talk to you soon! :)
Loves!

Andrea said...

P.S. LOVE the life-size Sylvester Stalone figure in your living room! :)

Dave, Bonnie, and Taten said...

Happy Birthday Taylor. Reading this post really made me miss home. I wish we could have been there to celebrate with you!