Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Gotta love Brooke



I am not a big fan of reality TV but I have gotten into watching American Idol. I love this girl. She has such a great style and is genuine and heartfelt. Every time I watch her I love her more and more. Usually I just sit back and watch and hope that my favorites will move on to the next week, now I find myself on the phone hitting redial voting for her. Crazy!!! I would love to see her become a vocal artist. She is beautiful throughout and it shows each week. Go Brooke!

5 comments:

Diana Beck McCarty said...

I totally love her too!

Karli said...

Here I was excited that you had a new post up... then to see it is a video of A.I.?? Aunt Karli is getting upset! Where is my Avery video??

Jut and Char said...

I like her to, I'm just glad they kicked that noriega kid, he drove me crazy!!! and Brooke is good.

Mandy said...

She is my favorite too...I am addicted to the show, and my kids hate it!

{Brooke} said...

she is good! i love that she plays the piano too! now that's talent