Sunday, March 2, 2008

Avery & Braden

We have loved being back in Salt Lake because now our kids are able to play with their cousins. This is Avery and my brother Aaron's little boy Braden playing together. They get along so well!



3 comments:

Nancy said...

Emily, I'm so sorry that I didn't email you back, I've been emailing a couple of people about bags and I guess I didn't realize who I had and had not emailed back. And then when I went to email you back I couldn't find the original email with your address. So anyway I would love to do a bag for you. We don't know when we'll be moving for sure(which is driving me crazy!) We're hoping to be there the beginning of June, but there is a possibility of it getting pushed back to the end of the summer. Dumb. Anyway I don't mind mailing the bag, I do it all the time, but it's up to you when you want it. The one you like is out of oilcloth, I just want to make sure you know what kind of fabric that is so you're not disappointed when you get it. It's kind of like the type of fabric that you'd see on baby bibs that wipe clean. Anyway It has a thick interfacing and a regular fabric liner. I love it because it can't get dirty! Email me again and we can figure out pricing, I don't have a set price, but somewhere between $30-40. Sorry I didn't email you back, I guess I thought I did!

Nancy said...

by the way I love your new background on your blog, and your girls are beautiful!

Becca said...

That Southtowne is the best for play dates (for moms and kids)! Your girls are darling! :)