I was driving downtown Salt Lake yesterday to meet Shon for dinner and I drove past a large billboard that had a picture of President Hinckley displayed and the years that he lived. I couldn't help but feel my eyes fill up with tears. I was overcome by how much I love him. He was such a great man. I feel like my grandpa has past away, yet he was more then a grandpa... he was an incredible prophet and leader of the church. I will miss him so much. My sister emailed me this tribute to him. I love it...
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Emily,I'm so excited that you guys are moving to Daybreak, that's where we will most likely end up as well. We are looking to move there sometime in the end of May or early June, so you will have to let us know the best area to be in. I love, love the houses there and I told Trav we had to live there, so that's the plan. I'd love to make a bag for you. Let me know what kind of color or fabric you're looking for. I have a lot of people buy their own fabric, and then I make the actual bag. One of the best places to look for fabric is www.jcarolinecreative.com I usually use the mid to heavy weight cotton fabric, or any type of home decor fabric works well. Let me know what you want to do.
Em, I am excited for you guys to be back in SLC. Maybe now when we're there for the holidays we can get together. Your girls are so adorable and are getting so big!
Nancy,
Let's keep in touch for sure. I would so LOVE it if you guys moved out to Daybreak...I would have a friend!!! This is a really great time to buy out there so you will find some great deals. Keep in touch and I will let you know when we get out there and what we think. We are so excited about the community...etc. I think it will be a perfect fit for our family and where we are in our life right now. I will take a look at the fabric and let you know....
Emily, I don't know if I ever replied to your comment about the oilcloth bag or not (the black and white with the green ribbon) I have tons of that and could easily make you a bag like that. Why don't you email me if you want me to get going on that. nancyjohanson@hotmail.com
Post a Comment