Things in the Wettstein home have been a bit turned upside down since we currently aren't living in our home (we are with my parents) and we are amid a major transition. Just before we left Colorado, Shon, myself and the girls went to caucus on Feb 5th. We were so excited to go and vote, especially since we had never voted in a caucus. It was interesting because I have only voted in primaries before and I don't think Shon ever voted until he married me....(when I found this out I gave him a real tough lashing and a lecture for about 1 hour about our responsibility to get out and be a part of the election process. Okay so maybe it wasn't that long but I did get after him about his relaxed attitude. I think it is the influence of talk radio!) Anyway, I was very excited to go and vote for Mitt and my enthusiasm rubbed off onto my daughter.... Needless to say I am very disappointed that he is no longer in the race! I am hoping he will consider a run in 2012!?! Here is a little video of Avery cheering for Mitt. Sorry for the bed head...it was early!
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment