Sunday, February 17, 2008

Averyisms

So for those of you that are interested....we are potty training Avery and it is going fairly well. Today in church we took Avery out to the bathroom twice in about 5 minutes. When we arrived back to the bench where Shon, Taylor and my mom were sitting, Avery yells at the top of her lungs..."Yeah, I Pooped!" She was so proud of herself, and I was so embarrassed. I think the family in front of us got a great laugh! She is one funny kid but probably not the best place to share this with people!

8 comments:

Mandy said...

Emily I miss you and I am so happy to hear you are back!!! We need to meet up sometime. Your girls are beautiful!

Tiffany said...

Heh heh heh... That's funny. Kids are great! You are a brave soul, tackling that potty training thing. I don't even dare attempt. You'll have to let me in on your secrets so that I can get up the courage to start.

How's the house selling/buying?

Bonnie said...

That is so funny! Kids say the funniest things sometimes. Sadie did that in a movie theater..except she was sitting with her cousins on the row ahead of us and she yelled up to us that she had to go poop. Very funny and embarrassing at the same time.

Jut and Char said...

I guess that's better than leaking poop on the chair... I think I would be more embarrassed with that senario.

Jut

Miki said...

Too funny! Are you really moving to Daybreak? We're not too far away in Herriman--lunchtime! :-)

Anonymous said...

Yay for Avery! I think that is awesome! BTW- thank you so much for the baby present! I hope you guys are doing well back in good ol' Utah.

Liz said...

Emily it is so fun to see your blog and catch up with you. I am so glad Nancy found your blog. Your kids are adorable. So fun! Now that I know you all are in Utah next time we come up we all need to get together. I saw Shaundees from yours and I am trying to view Tracy's but need to be invited. If you have access will you ask her to invite me so I can see hers to. Please keep in touch. HOpe to see you all soon.

Lanes said...

I love that, you gotta love kids. They are so funny!