I honestly can't believe that my little Tay is 9 months! I don't know where the time has gone but my little babe is not so young anymore. Today we really saw her fun personality come out and it is fun to see this little person developing. She is such a sweet tender baby. Total Mommy's girl all the way (which is great because Avery is attached to her daddy). I just love this little girl so much.
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Holy Cow Taylor is 9 Months!
I honestly can't believe that my little Tay is 9 months! I don't know where the time has gone but my little babe is not so young anymore. Today we really saw her fun personality come out and it is fun to see this little person developing. She is such a sweet tender baby. Total Mommy's girl all the way (which is great because Avery is attached to her daddy). I just love this little girl so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment