Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas 2007

Merry Christmas everyone. We hope each of you had a great day and enjoyed your time with your family. We had such a great time. We decided to stay home this year instead of traveling to be with family in Utah. We really missed everyone, BUT loved waking up in our own bed and being able to open presents in our home. It was great for the girls. Avery woke up at about 7:45 and I asked her if she thought Santa had come to our house.... she yelled at the top of her lungs "YEAH!!!" I thought for sure she was going to wake Taylor up, but I was grateful Taylor stayed asleep. Tay had a pretty rough night so I was glad she was able to sleep in a little bit. When Avery walked down the stairs she saw her kitchen that Santa left for her and got so excited. She couldn't stop opening and closing all of the doors. We had yummy ooey gooey cinnamon rolls for breakfast and for lunch we decided to eat some surf & turf (steak, crab, sweet potatoes, and salad). We had such a great lazy day relaxing with our kids. I loved watching the kids and Shon open their presents and get so excited. It was just perfect.

No comments: