Friday, December 28, 2007

Hooray...No Casts for Tay!!

We are so happy to report that Taylor will not need casts for her broken legs. We saw her orthopedic Dr. yesterday and she said that the splints are doing the job and we won't need to put her into casts. We were relieved and also grateful. While Tay was in the hospital Shon and her uncle Erik gave her a blessing that she would heal quickly and have no long term effects. I know this is a result of the blessing she received that night. I am so grateful that in 3 weeks she will be as good as new. Thanks to everyone for your kind thoughts and prayers for our little girl. We have been strengthened because of them!!

1 comment:

Marcee said...

We are so happy to hear that Taylor is doing better. Karli said that it was a little rough for a while, but I am glad that things are going well. Avery is very cute playing in the snow. For someone that hates snow, I have to say that playing in it with our kids is very fun!
Happy New Year,
Marcee