Friday, December 7, 2007

Kids are so funny

I just love my kids. They make me laugh so hard. Yesterday our little comedian (A.K.A..... AVERY) was walking out the door with her little purse around her shoulder and I heard her say...."I Cute." I couldn't believe it. I laughed so hard. It was the first time that I heard her say something like that on her own and not just repeating me. She is such a little madam!



The other day I found my girls rolling around in the news paper. They thought it was so much fun! Here are a few pics





Here is a picture of Avery yesterday with blue lips. She was coloring and obviously thought this was lipstick! We really need to work on this with her. She thinks she is pretty so I won't hurt her feelings and tell her that this isn't the most attractive look for her...


No comments: