We are so excited for Christmas this year. This will be the first year that we will be home for Christmas without our extended family. We usually go home to Utah for Christmas but with 2 kids and a dog we decided this is the year that we need to start our own traditions and stay at home. We went to Lowes and picked out our Christmas tree and it is huge. We got a permit to cut down our own tree last year and it was way to much hassle for a tree that was not that great! Let's just say that our tree this year is so big that I am grateful we have vaulted ceilings. We also decided to put lights on our house. Shon did a great job. Avery wanted to go up on the roof with dad, but I don't think she is quite ready for that yet. So... here are a few of the fun festive activities we have been doing around the Wettstein home.

Shopping for our tree & the lights on our house! Shon you did such a great job :)

Our Christmas Tree!

This is our newest addition to the tree. When we were first married I made all our ornaments for our tree, and as our family grows, we add on another ornament.

Avery had a little melt down...

Avery & Taylor are such good friends! I love this picture. We have an old Christmas tree that is really ready to be retired but we thought it would be fun to put it in the girls room! They love it!
1 comment:
We got your christmas card today. Your family is so adorable!!!! It is so fun to read about your family and see so many pictures of your kids. So are you moving to Utah still? Anyways, I linked you as one of my friends on our blog :) hope you don't mind! Keep in touch.
http://jennburgon.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment