Thursday, March 10, 2011

Avery's Story


This is a story Avery (5 yr.) wrote, along with a picture she colored. Avery Loves drawing pictures and creating stories. A few weeks ago she asked for a journal. I noticed that she was drawing pictures in it and I asked her what she was doing. She said to me " Mom, I am keeping this journal for my kids. I think they will love it." Yes, Avery, I think they will love it!

Avery's story:

Once upon a time, there lived a princess who wanted to go to the magic castle. The gate said she had to follow the magic steps. The princess found a grumpy old troll and he was mean and threw her into a tree. She was stuck in the tree and fell down when a prince named Eric caught her on his horse. Then they found the magic castle. They fell in love and got married and lived happily every after.

The End

2 comments:

Crystal Critchfield said...

Best. Story. Ever! She's such a cutie. During Sacrament meeting on Sunday, she leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Who is your favorite princess?" Love!

Carol said...

Arrr, this is so cute.
I like the name of the Prince!