After the dentist office, I promised Taylor I would take her to the her favorite store Justice. Last month when it was Avery's day out, I took Avery to pick out a lip gloss after receiving her 5 year vaccinations. All the pain was quickly taken away when she picked out her new shade for her lips. When I do something for one, I have to do it for the other. Justice is a store for little girls and they love to pick out lip gloss and eyeshadow to add to their dress ups. It was so great to be able to spend one on one time with Taylor. She is such an incredible little girl. Taylor is at such a fun age and says the funniest things but she is also such a good listener and is very obedient. When she tries to get away with something sneaky and I ask her to stop, she will look at me with sad eyes and say... "Alright...." Amid all the drama that comes with 4 ladies in the house, she is the most easy going. What a blessing! There is something very special about little Taylor Mae and I thank Heavenly Father every day for her!
Sunday, February 6, 2011
Girls Day Out
Every so often I try to do a mommy/daughter day, where I take the girls one on one to do something fun. Last week Taylor had a dentist appointment so we made that our fun day. Who knew the dentist could be so much fun? Well, my kids LOVE going to the dentist. They must be crazy because I still have a little bit of fear each time I wait to hear from the dentist on whether or not I am cavity free. When we arrived at the dentist office Taylor didn't want to wait in the little toy room set aside for kids. She continued to ask me over and over..."why don't they call my name mom?" She couldn't wait to get her cute little bottom into the chair. When they finally called her name, she ran back with excitement climbed into the chair and listened intently to the hygienist's instructions with this adorable smile on her face, which said, "I'm a big girl." The dentist office is way more fun then when I was a kid. I still hear the sound of the drill and my hands get sweaty and my stomach turns into knots. Taylor had the complete opposite experience. She watched Princess and the Frog, wore cool sunglasses (OK, they were only cool to her) and had grape fluoride. I am happy to report that her teeth are in great condition. No cavities!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment