Saturday, August 22, 2009

7th Anniversary

Today is our 7th wedding anniversary. Shon surprised me and took me to Snowbird ski resort. We stayed the night and spent the next day playing at the resort. It was so nice of G&G Fisher to take the girls for the night so we could enjoy some one on one time. It seems so rare that we have a quiet moment to ourselves and so 24 hours alone was perfect. The past 7 years have gone my so fast. It seems like just yesterday we were getting married and starting or lives together. Now we have 2 kids have lived in 2 states, 3 different homes and experienced the ups and downs of life together. I couldn't be more grateful for my husband. He is a wonderful life partner and I am blessed to call him mine. My heart is locked, I love you Shonboy.



2 comments:

Carol said...

7 years! WOW!!!!! Congratulations and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

Looks like a beautiful place you went to.

{Brooke} said...

Hey You!!! I have Averys bracelet done. Call me when you get a sec so I can get it to you