Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Robyn

Last week we went and celebrated Robyn's birthday. We met for dinner and laughed about old high school stories and mixed tapes. Our waiter was trying really hard to flatter us by telling us that we looked like we were 17. Really? Do you see the wrinkles on my face and bags under my eyes? Regardless, he got a good tip for lying through his teeth!
Whenever we get together it really does feel like we are back in our "younger" high school days. So we decided to hit a late night flick.........
So we saw 17 Again. Marni had seen it before and said we needed to see it. Before this evening I had never heard of Zac Efron. I had never seen High School Musical before (which is what he is famous for) so I wasn't sure what to think but after I saw the movie, I was pleasantly surprised. The movie was funny and he was a cutie. The next week, I went to the movie store with my sunglasses on so no one would notice me and picked up High School Musical, movies 1,2 AND 3. (Should I be embarrassed that I just admitted this?) I loved that I could watch these movies with my girls (which is rated G) and that they enjoyed it. We danced around and sang together. It was fun. Anyway, thanks to my fun girls night out, I am now a fan of Zac Efron! Can't wait to get together for our next GNO!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's OK to admit it - he is a hottie!! GNO are always wonderful!