Thursday, July 9, 2009

Beauty and the Beast

A couples of weeks ago I had the chance to take Avery to see Beauty and the Beast. A local acting company was putting the production on and Aubrey had two extra tickets and invited us along. Avery LOVES her cousin Braden so she was very excited to go spend time with him. I wasn't sure if the actors would keep her attention but I was surprised at how much she enjoyed it. She kept yelling out, "Oh...Mommy, he is a bad guy," or "I want to see Bell again, where did she go?" I had to tell her that it isn't appropriate to yell out during the musical because you disturb everyone else. I guess she just couldn't hold back all her enthusiasm. She has told me that she wants to take music lessons, so we will see if she has a bug for performing. At this point in her life I just want her to explore and find what her talents are and have fun. Thanks Aubrey for a great night. We really enjoyed it.

No comments: