Sunday, December 21, 2008

Taylor's First Haircut

I am sad to admit that I have allowed my daughter to grow a mullet. I thought I was doing her a favor by letting her hair grow but I failed to remember that my children's hair doesn't grow on top until they are about 3. Here are a few pics of Taylor & Avery getting their hair cut together.



Avery's funny pose after her hair cut.

Taylor did so well for her first hair cut. She sat still and wasn't scared at all. I think it helped watching her older sister get her hair cut first


Taylor after her first hair cut

1 comment:

Becca said...

kevin would have fought to keep the mullet-he can't wait to have a son just for that reason! your girls are adorable and getting too grown up!
p.s. i'm so jealous of your kauai trip--looks so great!