
I have given much thought to the events that have taken place in my life and our family this past year. I turned on the TV this morning and heard every news station stating that people are running away from 2008 to 2009. I had a difficult time relating because this hasn't been the case for us. 2008 has been a wonderful year for the Wettstein family and we are grateful for that. We have experienced numerous blessing and seen miracles of faith. As I have stated on my own personal blog, we have been amazed and grateful at how our prayers have been answered and the power that comes because of our faith. All of these experiences have blessed our little family and brought us closer to each other and our Father in Heaven. This is why I am grateful to 2008 and welcome another great year ahead. That said, Happy New Year everyone! Make it the best one yet!

1 comment:
Hi there. I know for me personally 2008 was a very mixed year of great joy followed by such sadness, which produced a real time of 'soul searching'. This particular time really threw me as I wasn't ready for it and it made me question alot of things. However, my faith has most certainly grown through this time. At one time all I knew was that Jesus lived, died and rose again - for me - and that was all I was able to hang onto. However, He was there with me all the time, because He is true to His word - He will NEVER leave me or forsake me. I started to experience His love like never before and He carried me through. Now, I would say I have put many, many things into perspective and my faith and life is much more vibrant now than it has ever been. As it says in Romans 8 - all things work together for good for those who love God and are called to His purposes. I'm not sure that I would want to experience such a thing again, BUT equally I am thankful for it because if it'd never have happened I wouldn't be where I am today, nor have the understanding that I now have. SO in that way 2008 was good. I am blessed.
I pray that we will both experience more of God's love in this 2009!!
Post a Comment