This past weekend the Twilight movie came out. Robyn, Marni and I (along with Robyn's entire ward....okay not really but a bunch of her cute neighborhood friends and sisters) all went to see the midnight premier of Twilight. It was great to watch it with my friends and feel all the excitement. We wore our shirts that we made for the 4th book, Breaking Dawn. I was surprised to find out that Shon was disappointed that he didn't get to go with us. He is not into the books at all and I had no idea that he was interested in seeing the movie. I didn't want him to feel left out so we decided to go Friday night to see the show. Twilight, 2 times in 24 hours! Totally worth it.
The first time I saw the movie, I enjoyed it but I was comparing everything to the book. I was distracted and wasn't able to enjoy it fully. Don't get me wrong, I came out of the theater excited to see it again later!
The second time was the best. I honestly can't remember the last film that I saw over and over again. How weird!! Yes, I know, but I loved watching Edward and Bella more the 2nd time and know I will love it the more I see it. I am happy to hear they are making the 2nd book New Moon into a movie. I am the last person who would have thought I could love a vampire novel/movie! I guess I have been bit.

2 comments:
It was awesome. Those shirts are awesome and your red shoes a MUST!
Thanks for the invite to your blog. You have such a cute family. Hope you guys have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment