Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I want to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving. I absolutely love this holiday. It is great to spend time with family around the dinner table together, reflecting on all the things that we are grateful for. Especially this year I recognize all that my family has been blessed with and feel great gratitude for these blessings. I look back at where we were a year ago and am amazed at what the Lord has done for us. Faith is such a powerful principle and I know we have been blessed because of our faith. Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Yes, God does reward our faith. It's so wonderful to see His blessings in our life.
Happy Thanksgiving. As you know we don't have that here in the UK, but as I 'explore' blogs from 'USA Land' I feel quite excited about this great event.
Love your new layout.
Have a great weekend.
Love and blessings, Carol x

Katie said...

Emily,

could you please email me your new home address--emailkatiestirling@gmail.com

Thanks!

Diana Beck McCarty said...

Um, I also need a new home address. My palm pilot died along with all my info--so sad.
I have an x-mas card ready to ship out :-)

diana_mccarty2000@yahoo.com