Sunday, November 2, 2008

My latest craft

My sister in law Jenn inspired me to become more "crafty." I had a Fall boutique at my house yesterday and these are some blocks that I made for it. I worked on them while I was handing out candy to all the trick or treater's. I was pretty proud of my finished project. I made them for me but thought I would sell them if anyone was interested in buying them. I sold the Santa, so it looks like I will be making another for myself! I think they will go perfectly on my mantle.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

They look good! How much are you charging?

Emily said...

$5 a block. So, what ever you want it to say (like Santa, or Joy, or Peace...etc).

Bonnie said...

Those are so cute. You are so crafty!

Bonnie said...

oh by the way, Emily is home. She got home the end of September. You should go see her, she would love it!

Carol said...

These look great Emily! What are they made from? You're very talented. I still have the christmas decoration you sent me when you and Shon spent your first married christmas together - it comes out every year!!
Have a great week. Carol x