Monday, November 3, 2008

Draper Temple


We are very excited for the Draper temple to be dedicated next March. We attended stake conference yesterday and our stake center shares the parking lot with the new temple. As we were driving away from the building Shon and I were commenting on how beautiful the temple is and how blessed we are to live 3 min. from it. I can't believe it! The open house begins in Jan. and then the official dedication will be in March. Below is a link to a blog regarding the progress of the temple. Avery is often commenting on the temple and the angel Moroni on the top of the temple. I can't wait to take my kids through the open house. It very exciting for our family.


2 comments:

Carol said...

It'll be nice to see what the inside looks like. From the pictures I have seen of other Temples, they are beautiful. I guess you will be going to visit before it's dedicated, or are you able to go after?

Becca said...

oooooohh...so pretty with the lights on! how fun that you live so close. btw--way to go on the crafts! i am the least crafty person ever~at our super saturday, my friend had to finish my project for me!