We had a very fun Halloween. Avery wanted to be a witch and Taylor is at the age that if her sister is doing it...she wants to do it as well. (I wonder if that will ever change). So, I found these cute witches hats at Gardner Village and made the tutu's. It was a very easy costume to put together. Halloween day we went to aunt Crystal's office to trick or treat. She works at Ultradent and they do a BIG event for all the kids, so it was fun for the girls. Later that night Shon took the girls around the neighborhood. They had so much fun, to say the least. We have so much candy that I am tempted to run and leave it on my neighbors door step. I can already feel the cavities coming. This is the first year they have really had a great time and understood what was going on.
Here are my trick or treaters! Shon was a skater "dude" that lost his shirt playing the Stock Market!
Girls at aunt Crystals office
Tay, my spooky little witch
Avery, my little Elphaba!

2 comments:
Your little witches are so darling! I'm impressed with the costume. Good job! You're a great mommy.
how cute are your girls!! i love there costumes!
Post a Comment