Thursday, October 30, 2008

More Summer Fun

I am really behind but thought I would post a few more random pics to show what we have been up to.

Avery's "pretty pose"
When I came home from NYC I brought the girls some fun dress ups from Little Italy. They love them
Shon & Emily at the BYU vs. UCLA game. It was so much fun!
Grandma Critchfield....a true die hard BYU fan!

The girls are really into making beds right now. I don't know what it is but wherever I go in the house, I turn the corner and I find another bed. This has become a common occurrence for us and I have learned to just embrace it. I also remember doing this when I was a kid. Funny!
Avery & Taylor love to push each other around in these cardboard boxes that I get from Sam's Club. I love how just about anything will entertain these kids

Avery pushing Taylor is the swing

Avery singing: "I'm trying to be like Jesus"

2 comments:

Karli said...

Oh, I can't believe Avery!! Great little singer you've got there!!

Kerri Fisher said...

Emily! Thanks for posting these. I had not seen the Ontario pics. Very fun to see them.