I can't believe it has been three years since our baby was born. Avery turned 3 on Oct. 26. We had a Sunday birthday dinner for her and then a family party for her Monday night. It was so much fun. When she opened her gifts she ran to me and gave me a big hug and said "Oh....Thank you mommy, I love my presents!" I am grateful that she was grateful. I hope she stays that way!! Everything is "Princess" right now and we tried to make her party that way. She loves the Disney princesses. Three is so much fun. Avery can talk and express what she is feeling and she also says the funniest things. I love you Avery. You are such a special person and we are so grateful that Heavenly Father sent you to our family.
(Avery was tiny when she was born. She was 3lb. 15 oz. when we brought her home from the hospital. We called her our little Pumpkin since she was born just before Halloween. She is still a little thing but is full of personality and energy.)

Avery's 3rd birthday party
Aunt Lacey gave Avery her first Barbie Doll

Avery opening her doll Bell from Grandma & Grandpa Fisher. It is a fun doll. She can have tea parties with her! Avery LOVES tea parties.
1 comment:
Em-I can not believe how much Avery looks like you!! She is just adorable and I am so glad she had a great 3rd birthday! It seems like yesterday we were celebrating #2 at Chuck-E-Cheese! I love all of the new pictures. They make me miss you all so much!! Lots of love to you and your family!
-katie
Post a Comment