Avery climbing into a camping chair cover and pretending to be Miss America
As a true blue BYU fan this is a proud moment for our family! Every night Avery asks me to sing the BYU fight song to her. I ask her what primary song she wants me to sing and it is always the same, the BYU fight song! I know, I know every one of my friends that are U of U fans (Marni!!) is probably nauseated right now but it is so funny!! I find it amazing how she remembers the words. I thought the timing of this video is perfect since football season is right around the corner! Go Cougars!
Taylor is amazing and has NO FEAR. We put her in the water on her back and she loved it. She just hung out floating on her back, enjoying the scenery. She is so much more mellow then Avery.

3 comments:
Hi Emily! It looks like Lake Powell was a blast. Thanks for sharing your cute blog. After going through several of your posts I feel like we've been friends for years. I am so glad your family moved in our ward and I am excited to get to know you better.
So cute! Now I'm worried that the fight song is going to give Riley ideas about our little guy...
Happy Birthday, btw!!
That is so funny she knows the BYU fight song. I don't even know it and I graduated from there!
Post a Comment