
Yesterday I met Shon downtown to celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary. I decided to try and surprise him (even though he figured everything out) for a romantic evening. I thought we could meet outside the SLC temple, which is where all this began. Then we went to dinner and a night stay at Anniversary Inn. We are so grateful to Gma & Papa Fisher who willingly took our kids and dog. It was so much fun, no kids, no distractions, just time alone together. I was worried that my kids would keep Kerri & Dave up all night and they did just the opposite. They slept better at their house then they do at ours (which I am sure there is a deep psychological meaning there!!). It was a great time and I can't wait for Shon to plan next year! :) Our actual anniversary is on the 22nd and well...uh.. I will be in NYC with my girlfriends so I thought we better celebrate before. Thanks for being so supportive of me Shon. You are the best I could ever hope or ask for. I love you.

6 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Have fun in NYC! Are you going just for fun?
Wow...6 years! Congrats:) Time really does go by fast as we get older I think.
Have fun in New York! Don't forget to visit Magnolias Bakery in Soho. You will be in heaven..the vanilla cupcakes are the best!
Happy Anniversary Emily & Shon. Bet it was a real treat to celebrate just the two of you. 6 years already - how time flies!
Here's to the next 6 years!!
Enjoy New York - it's a great place.
Love, Carol x
Happy, happy day! Wow. Six years....
Here's to many more.
Wow 6 years that is amazing. Sounds fun. And have fun in NYC Em! We will see you when you get back for some good Indian food! Oh btw- Sister McCain got MARRIED last weekend. She told me about this guy who really wanted to date her and she wasn't into him and then two weeks ago she called me and told me she'd given him a chance and they were getting married in 2 weeks! I'm so happy for her though. Anyway, we'll talk.
Happy Anniversary! Glad you had a great time.
Post a Comment