So is anyone else excited about Stephenie Meyer's new book Breaking Dawn, or is it just me? My friend Robyn and I sat for about an hour last week discussing how much we love the books (and Edward) and how we can't wait for Breaking Dawn to come out in August. I am really looking forward to the movie in December. I know people have their reservations about Edward, in the movie, but I really think that I am going to love it. At least I hope so. Tomorrow night I am meeting my girlfriends for dinner and afterwards we are going to walk around the shops at the Gateway shopping center. I really want to go into the Barnes and Noble there so I can read the 1st chapter of Breaking Dawn in the special edition of Eclipse. I don't know why but I am really, really excited for the release of this book. I just am anxious to find out how this book will end. Will Bella and Edward get married? Will she choose Jacob (if she does I will be so upset). I guess I will have to wait until the beginning of August to find out.

1 comment:
I'm right there with you - I can't wait! And she had better chose Edward!
Post a Comment