Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Fathers Day

We had a fun weekend. We decided kind of last minute that we would go to Mesquite, NV for our nephews baby blessing. Shon's sister Karli moved to CO Springs a couple of years ago, and they lived in our ward. It was great because we really got to know them so we thought it would be nice to go and support them and their new little guy AJ. Shon was really looking forward to golfing (at least twice) and the warm weather. I was looking forward to a little change of pace, shopping in ST. George and eating at the In n Out that is now open. I don't know what it was but I love it. I think Shon and his fam were a little disappointed but I loved it. We had a lot of fun. We enjoyed time with Shon's family and got a little sun and just got away for a few days.

I hope all the fathers had a great fathers day. We sure do love and appreciate our daddy. He helps out so much around the house and I don't know what I would do without him. Shon...you really are one special dad. We love you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a blast! We are going to meet this Friday at 11 at Brick Oven in Provo for lunch! Let me know if you can make it!!