So, I have thought about it and I think we are going to make our blog private. I just think it is the smart thing for us to do. If you would like to view our blog, please leave a comment with your email address and I will make sure you are added to the list. I am planning to do this by July 15th.
Thanks everyone!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

21 comments:
I'd love to stay in touch.
diana_mccarty2000@yahoo.com
Hey there! I totally forgot about your blog...keep me on please. I am just learning this stuff so I think I might be setting up a blog and maybe a wiki or page or something...
Kayla wants you to know she is reading the series too. Well, she just started and is 3/4 done with the first book. Love ya :)
Kasey
Emily,
Why are you going private? Have you had issues? I am asking because I just finished our blog this evening. Let me know. Angee
angeethompson@msn.com
Plus visit our new blog@ angeethompson.blogspot.com
p.s. we need to get together. I only found out you were here from a link from Sue's blog!
Add me! degpjk6@msn.com
Add me! lwilkey@yahoo.com
Lori
I'd like to keep reading your blog and seeing how ya'll are doing.
donputnam@gmail.com
Thanks!
Don
Of course we want to be on the list! I see that you saw the pics! Hope you liked! There are more to come.
BTW, I am going to send you a sized down version of your family tree pics I took on Sunday before I left. I will try to do that later today.
LOVES!
Jenn
Keep me on your list. I'm not much at adding commentary, but I love seeing what's going on in your lives...
sue_mickelson@yahoo.com
Hi Emily,
Thanks for letting me know that your blog is 'going private'. It means such a lot to me to be able to view your blog - makes me feel a little closer to you!!. I would love to keep in touch this way and hopefully will soon have a blog of my own for you to check me out!!
I want to be on the list too
emailkatiestirling@gmail.com
Katie
Hey Em! Add me to your list. My email is br00kesmith@yahoo.com. The o's in my name are actually zeros. See ya soon!
we would love to stay in touch
tad_thueson@hotmail.com or kristen_thueson@hotmail.com
We want to stay in touch...
kglazier@wigginscpaslc.com
Jared & Katie Glazier
Please count me in! I love to see what's new with you guys. melbaker1202@gmail.com
Jut and I would like to still be able to view your blog so please add us to the list. jutchar@msn.com
Thanks Char
I love blogging! awitzel@gmail.com
Add us please! swettstein@gmail.com
Keep me on please! I love seeing how you and your adorable family are doing!
Trishatage@yahoo.com
Me, Me, I want in. margethechick@hotmail.com
I love the pictures that Jenn took of your family. Your girls are so cute! Please add us to your list,
marceerynearson@yahoo.com.
Your American Idol synopsis had me laughing out loud. I'm jealous!
include me in your private blog...mikieberhardt@hotmail.com
Post a Comment