Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy Brithday Grandma!




Yesterday we celebrated Grandma Fisher's birthday at our house. We had everyone over for dinner at our house and we had such a great time. "GG" or the girls great grandma Adamson came over as well. It was the first time she had been to our new home so it was fun to celebrate with everyone. I enjoy cooking so it was great to put the meal together for Kerri. Grandma Fishy also just retired from work so we are so happy that she will have extra time to do ALL the things that she wants to do....like babysit!!! She told me yesterday that she wants to girls to come over each week on a certain day to play! I was so excited. I asked her if it was my birthday or hers! I am really excited because I know the girls will love to see her and play with her, but also it will give me some time to get the things done that I can't seem to do. I love being near family!

No comments: