Monday, June 23, 2008

Fab 4


Last week I got together with 3 of my close friends from high school. It has been amazing that over the past 12 yrs we have stayed close to each other. Now that we are all living with in 25 min of each other we decided it was time to get the "Fab 4" together. It was so much fun. We went to the Dodo for dinner and I think our waiter couldn't wait for us to be finished. We just laughed and caught up on life,almost like it was yesterday that we were still in high school together. We are planning a NY city trip this Aug. since we all turn 30 this year. After one night of dinner I can't wait to spend a couple of days with the girls. It will be such a blast! I really am so grateful to have such wonderful friends. They really helped me make the right choices and were such great influences on me. I pray so hard that my daughters will attract to them great friends. It is so important, especially in today's world. Anyway, I love you girls! Thanks for always being there for me :)

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

The Dodo is one of my favorite places to eat. Turkey sandwich all the way!! You look so good and happy!

Becca said...

Look at you guys! You are all gorgeous and I'm so glad you've kept in touch. Hope everyone is doing well!!!