We have moved! We are finally in our home and we are so happy to be here. It was a long transition, at least it felt like it. We loved living with Shon's parents but it was difficult living out of suitcases and keeping the kids under control. At least in my own house I can keep my kids confined to certain areas and not worry about them damaging anything. Shon and I drove out to Co. Springs and we were there for about 4 days packing and getting everything ready to move. My parents were so good, they watched the girls for us. I can't imagine what it would have been like trying to pack with them there. A nightmare! We moved right into our new home the day after we closed so we were very blessed that the transition was as smooth as it was. Nothing was broken (good job on the packing Shon) so I was very happy. I just never want to move again. I don't enjoy the stress of moving everything and making sure that everything falls into place. I love my new house so I don't feel like I need to think about moving for a very long time... if ever! We had so much great help from friends, family and people from our new ward. It was awesome. We really appreciate everyone. We love our new ward. The first Sunday after we moved into the ward we received callings. We attended the ward a couple times before to meet people and let them know we were coming. Shon was called to be the secretary in Young Men's and I am an instructor in Relief Society and a visiting teaching supervisor. We were so excited that they put us to work so soon. It is a great way to meet everyone and get settled into the ward. We are so excited to be where we are. Our prayers have been answered and we know that God is so aware of us. We are so blessed. Here are a few pics of our new house and our transition....
Monday, May 19, 2008
Home sweet Home
We have moved! We are finally in our home and we are so happy to be here. It was a long transition, at least it felt like it. We loved living with Shon's parents but it was difficult living out of suitcases and keeping the kids under control. At least in my own house I can keep my kids confined to certain areas and not worry about them damaging anything. Shon and I drove out to Co. Springs and we were there for about 4 days packing and getting everything ready to move. My parents were so good, they watched the girls for us. I can't imagine what it would have been like trying to pack with them there. A nightmare! We moved right into our new home the day after we closed so we were very blessed that the transition was as smooth as it was. Nothing was broken (good job on the packing Shon) so I was very happy. I just never want to move again. I don't enjoy the stress of moving everything and making sure that everything falls into place. I love my new house so I don't feel like I need to think about moving for a very long time... if ever! We had so much great help from friends, family and people from our new ward. It was awesome. We really appreciate everyone. We love our new ward. The first Sunday after we moved into the ward we received callings. We attended the ward a couple times before to meet people and let them know we were coming. Shon was called to be the secretary in Young Men's and I am an instructor in Relief Society and a visiting teaching supervisor. We were so excited that they put us to work so soon. It is a great way to meet everyone and get settled into the ward. We are so excited to be where we are. Our prayers have been answered and we know that God is so aware of us. We are so blessed. Here are a few pics of our new house and our transition....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment