Okay, i just got caught up on all of your cute posts. Your girls are so cute and are grwoing up so fast. I'm so sorry about Tay's legs, that is so sad. Good thing those little ones are so tough. Merry Christmas.
Emily!! This is your friend Natalie from the Silver Mesa days! I linked to your blog from Tracy's and it is so fun to see your cute family, your girls are adorable! Preston's 1 yr old little boy broke his tibia on Christmas Eve and is now in a cast...no fun!
Hey Em!! Quick blogging question for you--how do you get your playlist in the right size and to play automatically? I am technologically challenged!!! I am SO sorry to hear about Tay's legs-she's a toug girl it looks like! Hope she's feeling better! Thanks for your help!
Hey Emily it is Shaundee! I ran into your blog from Tracy's and I am so excited! What a darling family you have...I can't believe it. Hope everything is going well. I am glad I will be able to peek in on your cute family from time to time now.
4 comments:
Okay, i just got caught up on all of your cute posts. Your girls are so cute and are grwoing up so fast. I'm so sorry about Tay's legs, that is so sad. Good thing those little ones are so tough. Merry Christmas.
Emily!! This is your friend Natalie from the Silver Mesa days! I linked to your blog from Tracy's and it is so fun to see your cute family, your girls are adorable! Preston's 1 yr old little boy broke his tibia on Christmas Eve and is now in a cast...no fun!
I love being able to find old friends! Take Care!
Hey Em!! Quick blogging question for you--how do you get your playlist in the right size and to play automatically? I am technologically challenged!!! I am SO sorry to hear about Tay's legs-she's a toug girl it looks like! Hope she's feeling better! Thanks for your help!
Hey Emily it is Shaundee! I ran into your blog from Tracy's and I am so excited! What a darling family you have...I can't believe it. Hope everything is going well. I am glad I will be able to peek in on your cute family from time to time now.
Love ya,
Shaundee
Post a Comment