Saturday, December 1, 2007

Thanksgiving in Utah

This year we decided to spend Thanksgiving in Utah with our family. We had such a great time. We had an early Thanksgiving dinner with Shon's family on Sunday and then the Tue. before Thanksgiving we drove down to St. George and saw Karli and Erik go through the temple. It was such a great experience for us. The St. George temple is so beautiful and it was such a great endowment and sealing ceremony. Karli and Erik looked so happy. We are so grateful that we have been able to see you get to this point. We love you guys.
We left the girls with Grandma and Grandpa Critchfield and they had so much fun with them. They hardly knew that we were even gone. We then spent actual Thanksgiving with my family, the Critchfields. It was pretty quiet because most of my brothers and sisters were with the in laws this year. However, Dave and Bonnie flew in from Phoenix so we were able to have dinner with them and my parents. It was so great. I love Thanksgiving so much. I love that you can eat and relax and lay low and watch some football. Nothing better... in my opinion. Visiting Salt Lake made me realize how much I miss it there. I guess it just feels like home to me. We sure do miss all our friends and family, and I miss all my fun shopping sites...







No comments: