Friday, November 2, 2007

My Friend Katie

This is my friend Katie. I have gotten to know her over the past year here in Co. Springs. Her husband Kirk is in the military and he is being deployed to Iraq this December. She is moving back to Mississippi, where she is originally from, to be closer to family while Kirk is gone. I am so sad that she is moving away from here, although, I completely understand and would do the same if I were in her shoes. Katie is such a great friend and I feel so blessed to know her. I am going to miss you so much girl... thank heavens we have the blog and email to keep in touch. Thanks for being such a great friend.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Emily,
you are So Sweet! We are going to miss you guys so much. Thank you so much for your friendship and for the wonderful dinner the other night. It was so good to get together with girlfriends!! We'll be in touch!

xo~ Katie