
I am so excited for General Conference this weekend. I always look forward to hearing from the leaders of the church. They are so inspired in what they say. Last conference in April, Elder Holland gave an amazing talk that really was so powerful. The Spirit spoke right to me and when he was finished Shon and I both looked at each other and said "Wow, that was a great talk." For those of you that don't remember or would like to read it, it is called The Tongue of Angels. It is a great reminder to watch what you say, how you say it and who you say it to. I think so many times we say things that are unkind to the very people that mean the most to us. I don't know why that is. I believe it may be the natural man in each of us and like anything else, is something that through work, effort and relying on the Lord for help, we can overcome. I know that this is something I have really been trying to work on. I still need a lot of work, but it is great to be reminded that the words we say can't ever be taken back and do have a long lasting effect on others. Anyway, I am looking forward to this weekend. I hope you all enjoy conference!

No comments:
Post a Comment