We have had some pretty incredible weather. We have had thunderstorms and rain every single day for the past 2 weeks and it is getting old. This weather would be pretty common in England, however I am in Utah, a desert. Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that all the vegetation is lush and green, that I don't have to run my sprinklers and that the temp has been on average a mild 72 degrees (I am loving my AC and water bill). However, the Wettstein's have cabin fever. We want to go outside and run through the sprinklers, play at the neighborhood pool and get a tan (the white legs are seriously killing me and I am almost out of my spray tan). This is just a little video I caught of the weather the other day. I am sad for my flowers and vegetables.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment