
My little baby has just turned two. I am a little late in posting this, since her birthday was May 15, but 2 weeks late is better then 2 months, right? Taylor is such a spunky ball of fire. She has so much energy and personality, I can hardly wait to see what she is like 10 years from now. This little daughter of ours is going to do amazing things. No one will tell her she can't do something or get in the way of what she wants to accomplish. Come hell or high water, it is her way or the highway. We are working with her on this!

Taylor has grown up so much and follows her big sister around. A year ago I found myself fighting Taylor's battles because I worried that Avery picked on her too much. Boy was I wrong. This girl can stand up for herself and isn't afraid to put her older sister in her place. Yet in spite of all her determination and fiery personality, she is a tender, sweet, heart felt little person with so much love. I just can't imagine our family without this special little girl. We love you Tay Tay.

Big sis at the party

THE TRICYCLE!
NO MORE FIGHTING over Avery's....
right?

She wanted a bike just like her sister. Her face was priceless when she saw her tricycle.

Here she is reading a card like it is a book. It was funny.



Birthday girl with Grandma Critchfield
2 comments:
Ahhhh, these photos are great. Your girls are really growing up and they are so beautiful.
You are really blessed.
Hugs,
Carol x
She is so cute! I was just reading these and laughing because my Taylor (boy) was born on May 15 also. He's got a few years on your Taylor Mae, but.... how funny!
Post a Comment