Thursday, May 28, 2009

Spring Fun

Watch out everyone! I am on a roll. I'm a bloggin fool!! We busted out the wading pool and to quote Avery, she said "Mom, this is so exciting." My little munchkins thought they had died and gone to heaven. I loved that I didn't go very far, or exert much effort (except nearly fainting from blowing up the pool) and it didn't cost me a penny. The girls had so much fun, and it reminded me that the little things really do matter to a 2 and 3 year old. Yesterday we had a picnic, read stories, watched Cinderella and went to a play date. As I tucked Avery into bed, she said "Mom, thanks for a really great day." I was so thankful for her thankfulness. It really was a great day.



1 comment:

Marni Bown said...

You are back to blogging. I love that it is nice enough to pull out the water stuff for sure! Love all the photos.